About Us

Lazarus House
Emergency Food Pantry

Burke & Pacific Avenues
Wildwood, New Jersey 08260
609-522-1500

Like us on Facebook
About Us

Our History

Lazarus House emergency food pantry opened in September 2010 under the guidance of The Greater Wildwood Ministerial Association.

In May 2011, Lazarus House became an ecumenical food pantry supported by a variety of religious denominations throughout the Wildwoods.
Participating congregations in our ecumenical effort to feed the hungry are:

  • First Presbyterian Church of Wildwood (Host)
  • First Baptist Church of Wildwood
  • Holy Trinity Lutheran Church
  • North Wildwood United Methodist Church
  • Notre Dame de la Mer Roman Catholic Parish
  • St. Simeon’s By-The-Sea Episcopal Church

Lazarus House occupies Fellowship Hall in the First Presbyterian Church of Wildwood, located at Burk and Pacific Avenues, Wildwood, NJ.

Volunteers are the Heart of Lazarus House

Lazarus House is staffed by a team of over 50 dedicated volunteers, from all congregations, who provide a warm welcome, friendly smile, nutritious food and other essentials to over 1,500 guests monthly who come to our door in a time of need.